It has been raining for the past 4 days with fleeting glimpses of snow. I must say I am grateful for the moisture. I love the rain, the smell, the sound, the free car wash! Driving in the rain is a horse of a completely different color (name that movie). It gets exceptionally slippery here in Sin City and most people have no idea how to be a cautious driver. I had many a errand to run but alas staying inside was far to tempting. After reading a book, writing in my journal, cleaning the kitchen, making Christmas presents, and doing a ton of laundry I decided to blog the latest find at DI. When I see these my heart squeals with joy.
While scouting out treasures Mom Tobler happened upon this beautiful set of dishes. We were missing a few pieces but for a grand total of $29.75 we got
5 full sized plates
8 salad plates
9 bowls
1 serving platter
10 saucers
& 11 tea cups
8 salad plates
9 bowls
1 serving platter
10 saucers
& 11 tea cups
I could not be happier! They are so pretty and white! No more black-never-clean-when-they-come-out-of-the-dish-washer plates! And the best part is they are carried by Martha Stewart, Williams Sonoma, Target and JC Penny. Eventually I'm sure we'll find the cereal bowls, mugs and serving bowls. I love D.I! Mamma van den Berge and I got the chargers for $1 a piece at Michaels. Got to love sales!
No comments:
Post a Comment