Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fail

It is currently 9:43 p.m. in the chilly city of Las Vegas. I have had a fairly productive evening consisting of finishing my homework, washing and folding 3 loads of laundry and baking some muffins. oh and let's not forget, making flip charts, organizing my binder and emptying the color ink cartridge in the printer all for the sake of primary tomorrow. Just when I'm feeling pretty good about my productive self I realize.... it's February 5th... PANIC!

Allow me to explain...

Once upon a time somewhere back when I was twitterpated I had decided to start the tradition of Valentines week. Yes, I know I'm insane, don't judge. For the past two years (not like it's a life time but still) I've done something special for my darling husband every day the week before Valentines. Do you know why? Because he's worth it. However somewhere between church, school, work and homework I forgot ALL about it. Now I'm stuck with 26 hours to toss out some creativity consisting with only the supplies I have on hand because I cannot go shopping tomorrow.

Like I said... panic.

Got any ideas?

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Love coupons. Paper+embellishment+clever ideas= your first day's gift.