Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Day

Jakob started his first day at Alligiant on Monday and as you can tell by the pictures... he's not all that thrilled. I think had grown accustomed to a life of luxury, sleeping and staying up late. When the alarm clock went off at 6:30 someone was not enthused. As most know Jakob is an intern at Alligiant Air and from what I understand he does a lot of data entering and studying numbers. Currently I believe he's researching whether the company should charge customers for their carry on luggage. He is excited to once again be working, he doesn't like to sit still for very long, lucky I married a "doer, I'm a do-what-the-crowd-does, if you're watching movies I'm right there with you. Jakob motivates me to be the best that I can be and I love him dearly. I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work that he does for us.

One major benefit to starting an "office job".... dress shirt shopping. I have recently discovered how wonderful the clearance rack at Khol's is. I have seen the light. Between Khols clearance and Ross I almost feel good about shopping retail. Obviously it doesn't compare to Yard Sales or D.I. (post coming soon on some recent finds that I LOVE) but Jakob got several shirts and some smoking slacks at a wonderful price. Finding A Bargin + Happy Husband = Happy Wife.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Yea!! Congrats! Are these the "before" shots before the sit at a desk all day belly shows up? ;)

Stephanie Tobler said...

Probably, He had better not get a belly though, I have no idea when he'll have time to hit the gym.