I feel so blessed for Ethnie to have not one but two Great-Grandmothers! Grandma Palmer (Jakob's, Mom's, Mom) has been visiting for the past week now. It was an excellent opportunity for us to get some pictures of Ethnie and her Great-Grandmother of 89 years old!
Sharing some cherished kisses with a precious baby.
Some wise hands with tiny toes.
I love Great-Grandma's hands! They were just perfect for pictures!
I know I am not an official "Palmer"but they let me play pretend. This just wouldn't be the same with Jakob.
Great-Grandma Palmer, Grandma Tobler, Mama and Baby Ethnie.
I had to explain to Great-Grandma what it means when someone "rocks" something. Here's Peanut and Great-Grandma "rocking" their shades.
We are so blessed to have such wonderful women in our lives! They are such wonderful examples for me to follow. I am anxiously looking forward to taking some pictures of four generations with my side of the family in Canada.












1 comment:
Lovely women! Great photos!
Post a Comment