Just when I'm feeling pretty proud of myself (Jakob has been sick and so I've been a "single" mom while he recuperates. That's all fine and good but today I did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, played with the most adorable baby ever and I made dinner! Like I said pretty proud!) I realized I still had posts that are WAY overdue. I was thinking I should just forget about them and move on with my life but, that's just not my style. So here we go.
While my parents were here we went to the Hoover Dam. My Dad has never seen it and my the last time my mother went was when she was 12. Since we have this fancy new bridge now I decided it was better for them to see it that way.
It was so nice having my parents here. They helped with Ethnie (since I wasn't feeling well) and helped motivate me to get a few things taken care of on my never ending list of things to do! They also spoiled us with a few presents one being a new T.V. Dad claimed our old one was a radiation hazard and he wouldn't let his Granddaughter be exposed to anything like that. What a goof. Thank you Mom and Dad you spoiled us beyond measure. We look forward to your visit in August!



No comments:
Post a Comment