I haddn't really given much thought to practicing with E for our Easter Egg hunt. Growing up we never had an Egg hunt probably because there was a 90% chance there would be snow on the ground and the Easter Bunny isn't really fond of hiding eggs out in the snow. We always got a big basket of goodies and had a lesson on the real meaning of Easter. Now that we live where snow is usually a non issue (I say usually because 2 years ago it totally snowed!) my Easter spirit has kicked into high gear!
I tried hiding eggs around the house and E just wasn't interested. Can't blame her. Why gather up plastic eggs when I could be playing with my princess castle? It wasn't until Mom and Dad came back from FL and told me about the Jeff and Amy hide little treats in P's eggs. HELLO, why didn't I think of that. Now E loves gathering up all of her eggs. Well.... perhaps gather isn't the right word. It's more like pick up, open, eat and throw the shell on the floor while she runs to the next egg.
Sh'es totally a Tobler. If there's food to be had.... there is no waiting!
Later that day she rocked her first set of pig tails. So cute! I think we'll wait until her hairs a bit longer to try it again. We're excited for Sunday! Should be a blast!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment