Thursday, September 12, 2013

Just Because...

 The other day Duke was just overflowing with personality and I couldn't resist snapping a few shots of him in such a happy state. Not to mention how mesmerizing his eyes were. He is so enchanting. 

 He's starting to share a few more smiles now. I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks and seeing those ADORABLE dimples!

 Golly I love this boy.

 Ethnie woke up from her nap and asked to be in a few pictures. She couldn't stop laughing at Duke and I couldn't stop smiling. I'm just saying... I have the cutest kids in the world.

 About to show me where his eyes are. Thankfully she is very gentle and Duke is just happy to be around her. They are really rather fond of one another. He's started watching her run around the living room. It's rather precious. 

 After a quick outfit change (this boy can really puke.) He was back at it, just chirping away on the floor.)

 The winner. I love this picture. I think it may have to be put on the wall!

I am so in love with my little ones. They make me a better person and I am so blessed to be their Mom!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuo're too right! those two are adorable! Nice job on the Blog Roo.

Unknown said...

Man these kids have got killer eyes! So beautiful.