... we are moving. Jakob has been accepted into Vanderbilt and I couldn't be more proud of him. He will be taking a nine month course to receive his masters. I am a bit torn about this new adventure. On the one hand I am so very excited to start a new chapter, for Jakob to go back to school and for us to become "real people" once he graduates that may one day buy a house. I am excited for change and new beginnings. To explore another city and enjoy the excitement of it all. On the other hand however, Vegas has become my home (much to my surprise). When I left Canada I never thought that Vegas and home would ever be in the same sentence. I told Jakob that he had until graduation (from UNLV) then we were out of here. I didn't plan on falling in love with the heat, viewing his parents as my own, or making such incredible friends. I love it here and I will be very sad to leave Vegas. I am however very proud of Jakob and I look forward to making a new "home" where ever we end up. Life will change, it will take some getting used to, but in the end I am excited to embark on this new adventure and I couldn't have imagined a better man to have by my side. Go Commodores!

1 comment:
You guys are an awesome team. We are very proud of you! <3
Post a Comment