Sunday, November 2, 2014

OcTobler Phone Favorites

I just can't believe that OcTobler is officially gone?! Really though? Where did the time go? We will be finished school before I know it. We had a fun month full of festive crafts, activities and laughter. Here are some of my phone favorites from this month. 


 I just loved our trip to the pumpkin patch! I think this was my highlight for the month!

This is E's first instagram. She took the picture, picked the filter and then handed it to me and said "Mommy ite tomthin." (Write something.) She is so stinking smart it boggles my mind!!

As a part of our daily routine we play with play doh when Duke goes down for his nap. This is E making dresses for her princesses and putting eye masks on them so that they can go to sleep. 

This boy has my heart. Enough said. 

The YW needed a few extra sisters to do Baptisms at the temple. It was a great evening to serve. I was in charge of doing the laundry after everything was said and done and I loved being able to sit in silence to ask questions and read the scriptures in the house of the Lord. It was a wonderful evening.

Jakob discovered a super cute park just down the road from us. It was E's first trip out of the house since potty training and after two poos and a pee later we decided to head home. Since then she hasn't had an accident away from home (aside from what Jakob and I refer to as the Black Sabbath, but that's TMI.)

E got her first manicure this month and couldn't decided which color she wanted so we did three layers. :) She loved it!

E's aunt Leanne is an odd duck (my cousin.) She has a little jar of tomato paste that has traveled all over the country with her. We had a jar of tomato paste in the cupboard and E has been obsessed with carrying it around because it's "So SMALL and CUTE Mommy!" E is Leanne's mini me (seriously they look identical) and I just had to snap a picture of E with her can and send it to her. It made Aunt Leanne's Day! :)
E and Leanne back in July 2013

Every night after E gets her hair washed she asks me to give her "Elsa hair." We sit on the couch and I brush and braid her hair. It has become one of my favorite night time traditions.

You mean you don't usually take a Pumpkin on a walk with you? Hmm, you must be weird or something.

My little pumpkin. 

One of E's dress creations. Elsa was the queen of hearts. 

This is what happens when you put too much trust into a two year old. BIG pile of mixed colors stomped into the floor. Oops. 

E's first hand paint at the trunk or treat.

Last Saturday I had to take Duke to the Dr's and so Jakob thought it would be nice to have a Daddy Daughter Date and they went to the park. I packed them a backpack with some treats and things. Since then E has not stopped talking about it. The other day she packed her pack full of toys and snacks and told me that she was waiting for Daddy to come pick her up so they could go to school together then he could take her to Pa's. She told me that I couldn't come because Duke needed to sleep and I had to stay with him. This girl sure makes me smile. 

Another day chilling at home with this dude. He loves to wear "helmets" on his head and charge at people.

E and I had a great time taking selfies and snuggling. 

That's a wrap for OcTobler. I can't believe it's done but I am looking forward to November. Mom Tobler comes, we get to go to North Carolina to visit Kyle and his lovely family for Thanksgiving, and it's BIRTHDAY MONTH!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I always enjoy your phone favorites! Your an awesome Mama!