Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Spy Bags

I have been wanting to do this project for awhile now. It is super simple and a lot of fun to make! When I was thinking about what to get my nieces and nephews this year I was drawing a blank. Money is tight being a non working student family so I decided to go with family gifts instead of individuals. I figured that I Spy bags would be fun for all ages (I mean I think I play with ours more that my kids do!)

I wrote out the list of items in the bag on a piece of fabric so that it wouldn't get bent like a laminated piece of paper.

For our family I made one for Duke and a separate one for E. I had lots of fabric and stuffing pellets left over so I figured I had better use them. I {love} the little robots.

As you can tell E's has been loved a bit more than Duke's. Chartreuse chevron. be still my heart!

I also {love} the kites.

I really love how they turned out! If you are interested in a tutorial on how to make them head over to my craft blog (click here)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love ours thank you!!!!