As mentioned before, my husband is amazing. He won a drawing at work for four tickets to a Royals game with $20 free concession per ticket. At first we planned for it to be a double date, then we realized it was on a Wednesday and it would be incredibly difficult to find a sitter so he suggested that I make it a ladies night and he would take the kids to scouts and manage them for the evening. Like I said... he's a Unicorn folks! After asking multiple women who all had plans we ended up making it a ladies night plus Whitney (Gretchen's Husband) it was a fun event.
KC is full of pride and while I'm not all that into baseball it was fun to experience a game when we are going so well this season! Of course we spent every penny of our $100 total concession.
The weather was PERFECT!
I couldn't not get a Hot Dog at a baseball game! (P.s. I love the guys behind me!)
It was a good night and so nice to get to know these ladies better. I have such amazing friends here in KC. Better yet Royals WON!
Thank you for spoiling me with a night out husband face. I love you!!







1 comment:
Good job Jakob! Looks like a wonderful time.
Post a Comment