Sunday, June 12, 2016

Pool Time

We love that Roseann has a pool and we would use it any time we could... without trying to literally live in the pool... because we totally could. I'm not exactly sure why I don't have a picture of E, probably because she sat on the edge our in Grammy's arms the whole time. Duke on the other had was a bit timid at first.

Then we bounced, and splashed and tossed him back and forth between Grammy and I.

And the he started jumping! Full force, caution to the wind! 

It was darling!

This boy is fearless, and he learned the hard way not to jump without Mama right there. He was sitting on the step one minute, and the next I saw him jump from the corner of my eye. No splash... just under he went. It happened so fast and while we was only under for a grand total of 5 seconds... it was terrifying! So now |I watch him like a hawk, he still jumps just fine and we talked about making sure Mama is there. I love that he is brave, it just means Mama has to keep a sharp eye.

No comments: