Thursday, September 22, 2016

Zoo Day

At long last the weather is FINALLY cooling down a bit. Hopefully it will be here to stay, but I highly doubt it. So in honor of needing long sleeves we gathered up the crew and headed to the Zoo!

I reminded Manny there was a train at the zoo and all he kept saying was CHOOO CHOOO!!!! He was in heaven. I think Duke and I may need a Mama son date to the zoo one Saturday just so we can sit on the train all afternoon!

Then we hit up the carousel. E sat on the horse all by herself for the first time since that one day in Houston (do you remember that Pa and Janet? She bawled the entire time and has been scared of carousels ever since.) She was so happy, a bit nervous but she put her brave face on! Have I mentioned how much I love having a membership where we can head out to the zoo see four animals, ride the rides and head home without feeling like we had to spend the entire day there to get our money's worth? Seriously though! 

"Mama! Look I'm not crying!!!! This is AMAZING! I'm having fun!" Girl, I could have told you that! 

Then we had to go on it again, just because we had such a good time the first time!

Manny was still a bit sad about having to leave the train so we just sat on the bench together. That pouting face though! :)

I can't wait for the cool weather to stick and I'm looking forward to many more trips to the Zoo!

1 comment:

Janet said...

So much fun!! Looks like you will get your pass worth for sure! And Good job E super proud of you!!!