This year we decided to do out Halloween Party SUPER last minute. We decided to forgo Haunted Mansions to keep things simple and it was SOO much better. Easy clean up, quick set up and we still had fun! We decided not to dress up the kiddos so our costumes are a bit random but Jakob is a Scottish Lad and I'm a bear (It's to go with Merida.)
Stu, Barb, Gwen and Owen rocking the pirate fairy theme.
Joe, Heather and Ryder sporting wizard of Oz, so cute!
Sam and Gretta as cats (Scott didn't dress up :) )
Braden, JoAnna and Cailtlyn (not pictured) came a bit late and I mentioned that if they wanted they could dress up, they came dressed up in fancy clothes. It was so cute and they looked smashing!
For food we went with soups. EASY PEASY! We had an Italian sausage & kale soup, chicken pot pie soup, and Heather brought a wild rice and mushroom soup. So yummy! Then we had random treats. Apples with Carmel dip.
Barb goes all out with her themed food! Here are some deviled eggs.
And some eye balls!
Sam rocked out a bean dip with a web! (I mean who are these people! I have the coolest friends!)
Then we played minute to win it games which were fun! Scott crushed the cup stacking game.
Build a tower and collapse them. I won this one.
And how could you NOT have some panty hose on people's heads?
Joanna was quick!
It was a fun evening! The kiddos played well downstairs with the babysitters and it was great to get together with friends! We will do it again next year! Happy Halloween!














1 comment:
So fun!!! Maybe we should do some minute to win it games at Christmas?!!! 😊
Post a Comment