I really haven't shared much about this pregnancy via this blog. We are currently 26 weeks along and I feel fabulous! I have some back pain due to little man sitting on my nerves which is uncomfortable but nothing major. This past week I was able to go for our anatomy ultrasound. I {love} ultrasounds and this one was no exception. They just make everything so real! Our little man (yes, still a man) was super active and flirtatious. He was sucking on his hands and toes and wiggling around like crazy. Hands down my favorite moment was catching his little smile! I mean how often does that happen?? He has pudgy little lips and I already love him so much! We are so excited for this little man to make his arrival and flip our worlds upside down.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That is just the sweetest!
Post a Comment