Thursday, March 9, 2017

Shaving Cream

 Contrary to popular belief I really am a lame Mama. My kiddos are busy and I try to encourage them to play independently which I don't believe is a bad thing, but I also feel, I should be a tad more involved in thier day to day apart from being the referee between fights. 

So I decided to start doing more things with the kids. Not every day per say, but a few times a week have a specially planned activity. First item on the list was shaving cream. The kids were entertained for almost an hour, even longer once I made some dough and it cost less than $1.

I saw on Pinterest that people make dough. It was a lot of fun and it doesn't take much to make a handful. It does dry out and get pretty crumbly pretty quick, but it has the coolest texture and both E and Duke played with it for quite a while! Love, cheap and easy activities that the kids love too. We will totally be doing this again!

No comments: