This is our second year of visiting the sunflower field and they are quickly becoming my second favorite flower! (Tulips will always be my favorite, but that's just the Dutch girl in me.) I saw this flower standing above all the rest and I had to take it's picture. What a symbolic photo. I am pretty excited to use it in my YW lesson. Being in the world but not of the world. Rising above. It could be our Savior and how he stands as an example for us all to literally grow towards. Man, all the heart eyes!!
How does that not make you smile?
I took our first family photo with our GoPro and am fairly pleased with how it turned out.
Jakob picked me a little baby flower.
Where did Mama and E go?
Manfred wasn't in a picture taking mood but these two were ADORABLE!
The best! What a wonderful afternoon!!


















1 comment:
LOVE all the pictures! Bring on Fall.
Post a Comment