She was so excited and she did a GREAT job. Here is the puppy she made all by herself (accept for the ball at the end of the tail.)
She had a special request.. can you guess what it was? Haha!
I love the way she holds the balloon to twist it.
Another request of a different owl. this one is for Bear.
It was such a fun morning with my sweet girl!
Bear had a dinosaur and a owl waiting for him when he came home.
And then I felt horrible. At the beginning of the summer school course the teacher set home a flyer saying that his award ceremony would be three weeks later... and i totally forgot. Duke came home and said "Mama, where were you? We had party and you only Mama not there." And then my heart shattered. Poor guy. I felt so freaking bad. Duke got the snickers award and rightfully so.
Aside from being a lame-o Mama, it was a fun morning!










No comments:
Post a Comment