Jakob and I love going to the renaissance festival each year. This year we once again elected to leave our tiny humans behind and invited some friends to join us. Their kids were amazing and it was a lot of fun sharing some of the magic with them! I think we may bring E and Duke next year.
Of course we had to watch the sword fighting and the jousting!
Jakob tested his strength and this time he rang the bell all three times. He was pretty impressed with himself. Matt on the other hand didn't ring it once and he was so gosh darn embarrassed. Poor Matt!
Way to go Farm Boy!
Laura and I! I am so glad that Laura and her family could join us! They were down to clown and were the best to explore with!
Super adorable fairy houses!
The obligatory turkey leg!
No caption necessary.
Life of luxury! It was a beautiful day, the weather was perfect, the people watching was excellent and I can hardly wait until next year!











No comments:
Post a Comment