As mentioned in my previous post this year E had two costumes. She really wanted to be an owl and I just couldn't refuse. She was so happy with her costume and we got a lot of compliments on it. Most people were in awe that I made their costumes. I think that home made costumes are a thing of the past. I just think it's so much fun!!
The Dinosaur and the Owl.
For our family theme this year we went with Jurassic Park. Duke really wanted to be a dinosaur and I thought it would be a fun challenge.
I can't really tell you how much I love this costume. Not only that, I love how much he loved this costume.
The negotiation was that E would wear the Brontosaurs costume whenever we went out as a family, which was only on Halloween this year and she wanted so badly to be an owl, i decided to only have her dress up for pictures. I can't say I regret making this costume though. It turned out SO cute!!! I mean a complete waste of time and resources for a picture, but dang it was adorable!!
The Jurassic Park family! Nailed it!
I knew that Sprout wasn't going to wear a big head, so I just stitched on some spikes and eyes to his hoodie. Close enough and so cute!
Playing with our neighbor.
After pictures the kids went to change. Duke wore his head several times this Halloween, but it was pretty tricky to see out of and E was an owl. Here they are with Piper the neighbor.
Sprout caught on to the system really quick! He would just stand there with his bucket out and people would keep giving him candy. He had quite the haul!!
It was a happy Halloween and quite possibly my last year for Family costumes! Everyone is growing up much too quickly!























1 comment:
Love it! Your costumes are the best. Super talented Sister!
Post a Comment