Thursday, February 28, 2019

February Phone Favorites

While February was a fun month, it also felt like an extension of January, cold, dark and we didn't do much but whole up! Even with all that we had a lot of fun. Here is a round up of this months phone favs.

We had FHE with the Atkinsons. I love this family!! They have 5 kids and they are all AMAZING! There wasn't much for the older kids to do but raid my shoe closet and Tate even got in on the action. He is such a great sport.

Home Depot day! Probably my ids favorite day of the month!

Look at that form!

We moved the kitchen to Sprouts closet and this kid is on cloud nine!! We spend many hours in here cooking together!

Sometimes in the nude. 

A small ice storm came through so we went sleedding in trash bags down the neighbors driveway.

Temple date night.... but the session was full. And I almost yelled at an ordinance worker and then I was sassy during sealings and Jakob discreetly kicked my foot. It wasn't the best temple trip but it was a nice date night.

A solo lunch date with my love! I think we'll have to make this a monthly/bi-monthly thing. So fun!

One of my favorite pictures ever.

Chocolate fingers anyone?

These little hand prints were so cute!!

Helping to mop....

... and to cook.

 I'm not really sure what is happening here :)

 Love notes from Grammy and E in the snow.

 Sprout loves his "Shu-bul!"

 After E's party Duke wanted to sew a dinosaur pillows so that's what we did. He had a lot of fun sewing with Mama and stuffing his pillow!!

 Hockey date!

 Birthday Shakes!
 E's Birthday Eve!

Some little boy came down with a fever and was puking last night.... hope we can contain the germs. And that's a wrap for February.

No comments: