Monday, August 12, 2019

Back to School

Oh sweet Manfred! I can hardly believe that you are in the first grade! I mean look at that handsome boy, so grown up! 

Here's  few fun facts about Bear. 
When I grow up I want to be a: Police Officer
Favorite Color is: Blue
Favorite part of summer: Playing with Toys
I'm excited to learn about: Math
Teacher this year: Mrs. Tuttle

Duke was so beyond excited about his Mario backpack we found at Wal-Mart! 

Oh Duke, you are so loved!! Shine bright this year my love.

Second Grade for this sweet girl! To say she is excited would be a major understatement. She has been counting down the days since Oma left two weeks ago. 

Here's  few fun facts about Peanut. 
When I grow up I want to be a: Artist and a Librarian
Favorite Color is: Pink, Purple and Blue
Favorite part of summer: Seeing Gramma, Pa and Oma
I'm excited to learn about: Space
Teacher this year: Mrs. Edge
 
E's owl backpack was ripping and so we got her a new one. She was THRILLED to find this flippy sequin space backpack. You know it's all about the accessories. 

Peanut, you are so loved! Soar high this year my girl!

No comments: