Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Back to School

Back to school this year feels a bit surreal. Because of Covid the kids will not be going to school in person ...yet. We do not have on official start date, but the teachers need time to be able to rearrange everything the students do from the second they are dropped off at pick up to the moment they get back into our car at the end of the day. I cannot imagine how frustrating and overwhelming it must be for them!

So our tiny humans (which aren't so tiny any more *sniff*) will be doing remote learning for the forseeable future. I'm not going to lie, we are all nervous, but the kids are so excited to be going "back" to school. fingers crossed we will be in person SOON!


Here's  few fun facts about Bear. 
When I grow up I want to be a: Football Player
Favorite Color is: Green
Favorite part of summer: Food Week of Summer Camp
I'm excited to learn about: Math
Teacher this year: Mrs.Winkler
 


As always E is beyond excited to be going back to school. She loves to learn and read!! 


Here's  few fun facts about Peanut. 
When I grow up I want to be a: Scientist
Favorite Color is: Purple
Favorite part of summer:
I'm excited to learn about:
Teacher this year: Mrs. Metcalf
 


Shine bright my loves! You guys are going to soar this year!
 

No comments: