Thursday, October 22, 2020

Pumpkin Patch

 We usually hit up the pumpkin patch the first weekend in OcTobler, but this month has been busy with some very random weather. Grammy and Pa flew out Thursday morning and as soon as the kids were done with school I kidnapped Daddy from work and we headed out to the patch.

It was really windy, but it was warm and perfectly overcast so our pictures turned out PERFECT!!!!!

Every year we make up our own little photo shoot area piling up pumpkins and finding ones with different colors. I really think this is our best pile yet. 

Also, can you get enough of Roo?! SWOON!

Oh wait, I have other kids too! Sprout is to the stage where all of his smiles look like he's in pain. It's hilarious. 
 
Duke has got a career in modeling down! That boy is so dang handsome!

Oh my Peanut! She is all of the good things in this world!

Family time!

We all picked a little pumpkin and we were headed home to go get Uncle David. It was a great quick adventure. I love the pumpkin patch!! 
 

No comments: