Friday, January 1, 2021

Resolutions


 Last year my resolution was to be more present over perfect. To slow down, spend more time with my kids and do less. NAILED it!! Granted I was only able to accomplish those things because the pandemic forced me too. I'm not mad about it, it was glorious and I am thankful. This year I have three resolutions. ☝🏻Stop Swearing 😬. ✌🏻 Spend less. Think before I buy. Be more aware of when our money is going. ☝🏻✌🏻 Be more grateful for Jakob. I found that Covid (for the most part) was pretty awesome for our family. I feel like a lot of that had to do with my attitude. I was intentionally looking for things to be grateful for and I want to translate that to Jakob. I want to say thank you more, appreciate all of the ways be sacrifices more and be his person more. That man is amazing and this year I want to highlight that. Happy New Years ya'll! πŸ₯‚✨

No comments: