Last week the couple I babysit for took their 4 year old Trystan to Disneyland. Not wanting to have to haul 8 month old Seven around they asked me to watch her over night. Jakob and I had a ton of fun watching her. We defiantly realized that we want to hold off on the baby making business for a few years after the wedding. But we'll gladly watch Seven again.
Seven is 8 months old and she is the funniest baby ever! She's cutting her top teeth so she was a little cranky, solution take her outside. She loves playing in the grass and her ball. but for the most part Jakob and I had fun watching her.
For Jakob having never held a baby up until last Christmas he was really good with seven. He fed her and put her down for naps. Gave her bottles. I was quite impressed. However the when I asked him if he wanted to help me he drew the line at changing diapers. He was a great help. It was adorable watching him play dad.
He had to leave early in the morning for a stocks seminar (which went very well) so I had Seven all to myself. I am not a very good single mother :P. It is a LOT of work being a parent! I had a ton of fun and Jakob and I look forward to Wednesday when we get to watch Trystan as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment