It's about time I had something to actually blog about! :)
I was actually rather nervous to go to this bridal shower. I have never attended one before, so I was quite intimidated for mine own to be number one. I had no idea about the rituals, traditions, or appropriate behavior. Do I greet? Does the host take charge? GAMES? I had no idea they played games at these things! I was so glad to have my mom and a friend who had attended many bridal showers there to show me the ropes. I had them direct me every step of the way! The ladies were awesome! They embarrassed me appropriately, and the gifts were fabulous! Thank you so much to all of those who attended and were there to support me! It truly means so much to me! A HUGE thank you to Mamma Moisey! You put on a fabulous shower and made me feel so comfortable! I love you so much! NOW... time for some pictures! :)

This is Jakob's apron that Della made! She has such a talent! She also made us matching tea towels, hot pads, oven mitts, a potato baker and of course an apron for me! Adorable!

The hard part was trying to get me to stop moving! But... I think this is still cute.
HATS?!? A part of bridal shower traditions! They took all of my bows and stapled them to a paper plate. It was either a hat or a bra. I opted for the bra mother however trumped and here's my Bo peep hat!
Sarah and Cailtlin had to tease me about my super sexy hat.
I had a TON of fun! Thank you so much to all that attended.
I had a TON of fun! Thank you so much to all that attended.

1 comment:
mmm, cute bo-peep hat... I have a very similar photo from my own shower about eight years ago. Classic!
I love the blog Stephanie!
Keri-Ann
Post a Comment