Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally Caught ONE!

A huge congrats & three cheers for Pappa van den Berge! He managed to create and actually use his blog! I am hoping this will persuade my family to take more pictures! I am trying desperately to get my family and friends in Canada to jump on the blogging bandwagon so I can attempt to keep up! So far no success. I have had many people look at our blog and comment on what a good idea it is, but as soon as I mention them making their own, suddenly, they lose interest. I think blogging intimidates them; an online journal that one documents their lives moments in, in addition too the added pressure of technology. To some, that is simply far too overwhelming. Personally, I love this newly found pass time and I am so happy that Dad is finally learning the ropes! I hope that I can reel Jessica in when she visits so I can keep up with her life at BYU. We'll see how persuasive I am.

No comments: