Monday, August 10, 2009

Time & All Eternity

Love is the greatest thing a man can give to a woman
& it is God's wedding gift to them
~ Unknown
At first I was quite upset with having to have our reception before the wedding but now, looking back, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. It was by far the greatest day of my life. Everything was very calm and relaxed. I was very grateful to have the stress of a wedding reception behind us. When we arrived at the temple we had to book in our wedding dresses if they didn't meet temple requirements (too much glitter and such). Upon checking in my dress the sister there smiled as sweetly as possible and informed me that Jakob and I were not on the list to be sealed. It was funny. Everything however went along as though there wasn't a hitch at all. I was so relaxed and unbelievably happy, our sealing was incredible. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. A huge thanks to Jeff and Amy who suggested Brother Kajr he was the icing on our cake. After a very spiritual experience I go to change into my wedding gown, unfortunately it was misplaced. Once again something to laugh about. I could only imagine the poor temple workers as they tried to attend to 150 brides that day. And off we went to take pictures. Some are good and others ... you shall see. But I think they capture the beauty of the temple and the simplicity of the day. It was nice to have family there to joke around with as we posed for photos. Thank you to all that made the trip to see us! I will forever remember this day and the loved one's that were there to share it with us! And now ... some pictures :) I would do a slide show but... I have no idea how to :).



My two younger brothers Christopher and Jared. Aren't they precious!

Yay! Brand news Mr. & Mrs. Tobler!

Jakob and I realize that we're still wearing our wedding bands on the wrong finger so... we switched them all by ourselves. No exchange! How's that for tradition ;)

Apparently I didn't read the fine print on becoming a Tobler. It states that your eyes will be closed in almost every picture! Sad!

Further Evidence of the Tobler Eye

My G-ma Ida

I think this is my favorite picture. Oh Jakob.

Now I look ridiculous in this picture but Jakob is marvelous! How did he manage to do that?

I Love to See the Temple. Ask Mom Tobler about that sometime. ;)


Isn't he adorable :)

Dad Tobler's So Little
Our dinner was wonderful!

How many newly wed couples do you know check into their hotel with BOTH sets of parents? Now you know one!

This is Jerry. Jerry likes flowers & Temple Square has LOTS!


&& We are off to enjoy our carriage ride and begin our new lives together. I am so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful husband who loves and supports me. I love him with all of my heart and I am so exited for the adventures to come. I couldn't have asked for a better day or for a better man to share it with.

p.s. i love you

1 comment:

Janet said...

Loved your pictures you guys looked great!! Congrats again!