
On September 3rd, my incredible husband took me to go see Secondhand Serenade. It was fabulous! He sounded great and it was quite a lengthy concert. I unfortunately wasn't able to take any pictures because they made me check in our camera, but it was fabulous. I felt
bad for Jakob as I stood there drooling. There is nothing hotter than a man that sings romantic lullaby's and can play both the guitar and the piano, even if he is wearing tight red pants. :) I am looking forward to their new album coming out. They played with 3 other bands at the House of Blues. Rust, who was from Tennessee, they were pretty good. Some very confident individual, he was super annoying, however, he had a good stage presence. And Parachute, these guys were really good! I had never heard of them but I was impressed! It was a super fun night and I can't wait until they come into town again!!
Check them out here. It's just youtube but there are quite a few of their songs linked to this page.
bad for Jakob as I stood there drooling. There is nothing hotter than a man that sings romantic lullaby's and can play both the guitar and the piano, even if he is wearing tight red pants. :) I am looking forward to their new album coming out. They played with 3 other bands at the House of Blues. Rust, who was from Tennessee, they were pretty good. Some very confident individual, he was super annoying, however, he had a good stage presence. And Parachute, these guys were really good! I had never heard of them but I was impressed! It was a super fun night and I can't wait until they come into town again!!Check them out here. It's just youtube but there are quite a few of their songs linked to this page.
No comments:
Post a Comment