
I am in full swing Christmas mode. It is tradition for my brothers and I to put up my Mom's 30+ Porcelain Christmas Houses each year on November 1st. (Thanksgiving is in October in Canada.) Unfortunately being a newly wed couple we do not have a) the decorations & b) the space to store decorations. However, while searching through many holiday blogs I stumbled upon the most adorable wreath and could not resist the temptation any longer! I went to good ol' Wally World, Ross, and Micheal's to pick up some bulbs of my own. Made a stop by Mom Toblers for a wire coat hanger or two and PRESTO! My very own holiday wreath! It was so easy to make! And I simply Love it! I cannot wait to start all of my other Christmas Crafts I have planned!
3 comments:
Beautiful wreath! Makes me want to make a new Christmas one.
Sorry I de-bulbed your wreath twice. Anything to keep you busy. Miss you already!! Love u.
That is alright Dad, Jessica de-blubed it a time or two as well:)
Post a Comment