Well sort of. When posing yes we do indeed look like quite the handsome pair however when I'm laughing or talking, not so fabulous. Needless to say the professional photos are here at long last!
Here's a small sample. I can not right click on the pictures so these are from her blog. Our favorite? Jakob Holding Dad Tobler. Dad looks like an oompa-loopa (or however that is spelled). We will post a slide show of all three blessed events when things slow down here (which won't be until after New Years! Yikes!) Click the link to go to her gallery.
Here's a small sample. I can not right click on the pictures so these are from her blog. Our favorite? Jakob Holding Dad Tobler. Dad looks like an oompa-loopa (or however that is spelled). We will post a slide show of all three blessed events when things slow down here (which won't be until after New Years! Yikes!) Click the link to go to her gallery.




3 comments:
I especially like the pictures of the graffiti walls! Way niiiiice! Wish we had places like that here. Which one is going on your wall?
I meant with you guys AND the graffiti walls. Not just the walls alone!
Thanks Rachel! I don't know. Jakob says we should do a poll. I like the ones on the back of the train with the full view. But I flip flop. There are tons to choose from!
Post a Comment