Monday, December 14, 2009

van den Berge Visit


The last week of November my parents were able to fly down to visit Jakob and I for 5 days. It was so nice to see them after 4 months. I am not accustomed to being away from home and not being able to come home for Christmas was kind of a bummer. It was a nice surprise to hear that they would grace us with their presence. We did so many fun things.


We went shopping which is always and adventure!

We went to the strip. I warned my parents that it got cold! Of course they didn't believe me. While waiting for the Fountains at the Bellagio we had to huddle together for body heat.

Dad Loved the Dancing Waters and Mom finally got to see something other than Circus Circus.



It was nice to have someone to talk to while Jakob was at work. We also were able to o to the temple with Jakob, (but those pictures are on Dad's camera). There, in my opinion, is nothing better than going to the temple with family. I was very blessed to have my parents in town. I look forward to our next get together. I love and miss you Both!

No comments: