Remember back to those days when you thought you were cool but really.. you were undeniably wrong. Tonight having a sense of homesickness I started looking through old pictures (2005) and stumbled upon this. Yes, that would be my horribly annoying laugh you hear along with a play by play. This happened at our home and as most of you know... it would not lasted half as long if someone with authority walked up the stairs. Inevitably some adult found this a few weeks later and Jared and Leanne got an ear full. Now looking back I think it is just as funny as it was then (well to me at least). What most do not know is that my mother came up the stairs 5 minutes later telling everyone it was time for scriptures. Leanne & Jared fully clothed hopped into the shower to remove all evidence of the battle. I think we were even more amazed that they didn't get caught. I miss days like these with cousins and my brothers. I can't wait to see everyone come the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment