Sunday, August 1, 2010

The First of Many


I simply cannot believe that Jakob and I have been married for an entire year already. To me it seems like the wedding was an eternity ago however it doesn't seem as though it's been a year since we were sealed in Salt Lake. This however is coming from a girl who still believes that it should be January. Time is simply flying. Our first year of marriage has been wonderful. We have had our ups, downs and learned a lot along our way. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that loves and cares about me. He is so devoted to everything that he does. He is a hard worker, funny and charming. I love him dearly and am so thankful to be called his wife. I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful man as my eternal companion. I am looking forward to all of the adventures that eternity holds for us but for now I will go on cherishing each day that we are given to grow with one another. Happy Anniversary Jakob I love you.

1 comment:

Jenna Scott said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect together! Plus, I love the fact that Jake found you, because I happen to think you are wonderful, and a very great friend!