Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy OcTobler

Jakob and I can hardly believe it's October already! September didn't even put up a fight! I can't think of any better way to greet the new month than a beautiful sunrise! I took this from our tiny bathroom window. Just one more reason to love Vegas. Jakob is glad to be finished with his first month of school. Only 1 year and 2 months until he's got his degree!!! Even though the time of the year screams fall the weather certainly does not! I think we're FINALLY out of the 100''s though which means I can wear fall clothing now! I'm rather excited! I made the above pumpkins one night while waiting for Jakob to return home from work. He says their not very "Halloweenish" but I don't care. If anyone wants to know how to make them just leave a comment. Their super easy. It only took me 45minutes to make the 6 of them. Well that is all that is new in this Tobler home. Happy OcTobler < 3

2 comments:

Janet said...

I want to learn how to make them, but are they 2 year old proof?

Stephanie Tobler said...

Sure are! Stuffed and simple! I'll post a tutorial!