Sunday, May 29, 2011

Family Game Night

One of the many things I look forward to throughout the week would have to be family game night. Silly thing is, non of our "family" is even there. We gather together all of the friends once a week and play a series of board and card games. However, last family game night, somehow turned into a magic show. Bill had several tricks up his sleeve and it was loads of fun. Our favorite trick of the night however was the smoke show. Here's a video of James demonstrating it for you.



Jakob and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I know that they'd all be there for us in a heart beat no matter what the dilemma. We love them all so very much and are so very lucky to have them as a part of our lives & "family." Thank you for making us laugh, supporting us & being so wonderful.

No comments: