Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Guess Who's 1?

It's our little turtle Sig! Why yes, we do refer to our turtles as "The Kids," don't you? Since Sig has gotten so big we have moved him over to the Mom Tobler plantation where he's joined Walter in the tomato box. He has much more room to roam there and gets much more sun than he did on our patio. We will take him back once we get a place big enough to house him but for now, Mom's place is best.

I can't believe how big he's gotten! Most of his growth has been in the last 6 months.

Here he is last year. A solid 2" from head to foot. It's hard to believe he was ever that tiny.

And this year! He's a good 3 1/2" and much heavier. I love turtles! (Does it show?) Happy birthday Sig!

1 comment:

The Nielsons said...

I Love that you love your turtle so much!!!! You are so fun!!!Happy Birthday little Sig!!!