Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day

While on our way up to Mom and Dad's for our early Labor Day dinner we spotted a field full of flags. Naturally, we had to go and take some pictures!

It's difficult to capture just how many flags there were. Mom and Dad were saying one year they had one for every person who passed away at 9/11.

What an adorable couple.

I love hand photos! Gosh darn it they are cute!

My handsome American boy. If it's one thing you Americans do well it's pay tribute to your country! I felt a sense of pride standing amidst all of those flags. I am very grateful to live in a free country with my husband and his family. We are so blessed with so many freedoms we take for granted everyday. Thank you to those whom fight for our freedom everyday.

2 comments:

Jenna Scott said...

Adorable pictures Steph!

Kayla Ann said...

awe! so cute! I wish Canadians loved our country that much....that would be soooo cool to see!