Every night Jakob usually stumbles through the door at 10:30 or 11:00 at night. By that time our little lady is sound asleep and so Jakob has yet to feel her kick. Last night Jakob was home a little earlier than usual which is always a treat. We turned on a movie and he placed his hand on my belly to see if she would kick for him. I think he expected it to be powerful instead of just a little thump. At first he looked at me discouraged and said he couldn't feel anything but the pulse in his fingers. I told him he had to be patient. He finally felt that little nudge and he was so excited! I love seeing how his eyes light up and the smile of pure joy spread across his face. It makes me fall in love with him even more, I didn't even think it was possible to love him more than I do. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
1 comment:
That is something special!!! So glad he had the opportunity to feel the little one kick!!! So happy for the two of you!!!
Post a Comment