Wednesday, January 25, 2012

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

1) Listening to Pandora Radio while I get things done! Nothing beats cleaning to Michael Jackson, however I think I end up doing more dancing than cleaning but boy, it's fun! (img source)

2) My glitter key! Yup, I glittered that key, it's it pretty? As a disclaimer I really dislike glitter in all forms. Let's just say getting glitter in your contacts isn't the most pleasurable feeling! Plus it gets EVERYWHERE! I also happened to dislike the color pink. I suppose having a baby girl has cured me of that because almost everything she owns is pink and I kind of love it! This glitter key just makes me smile, the glitter doesn't come off and it's pink. Just goes to show that a person can change after all. :)

3) The nursery. No fear you will soon see some pictures as soon as we put the final touches on everything. I love simply rocking in my glider. Wonderful!

4) My craft closet!! This is organization at it's finest! Oh let me tell you... it feels great!
I love being able to first of all see what I have and second know exactly where it is! It makes making cards so much faster plus it's all located right next to our craft table. In the old apartment I would have to lug it from the bedroom closet to the tiny kitchen table. It wasn't exactly ideal. I {love} this closet!

5) My newest way to organize my jewelry. I can now see everything which makes accessorizing so much easier than it once was!

I needed some way to hang all of my necklaces. I did just have them on thumbtacks but they were too close to the wall. I couldn't get my thicker chains/ pearls to fit. Naturally, I went to Michaels for some inspiration and I came home with these little guys. They are separate pieces that I glue gunned together and then hammered to the wall. It cost me less than $8 and I so far I love them! Not to mention I happen to love my closet as well (how did I survive without a walk in closet before?!?)

6) I love D.I., Savers and of course Yard Sales! Be still my beating heart!

7) I love it when Jakob comes home and first gives me a kiss and then kisses my belly and asks how his girls are doing. It melts my heart!

8) Pinterest. Need I say more?

9) Creating. What a wonderful thing to be able to create!!

10) Last but not least feeling our little girl wiggle. I think I'm going to miss that feeling once she makes her arrival.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Awww..looks like you are making awesome progress with all your crafts! I have to agree with a lot of your favorite things!

Kayla Ann said...

Look at you! getting all organized... I'm impressed! I am so excited for you guys and your upcoming new adventure! :)