
As mentioned before we were discharged Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. I really wanted to get home and settled and I couldn't imagine asking Jakob to spend another night on a pull out chair. she didn't seem to mind her car seat (
I now know better!)

Our first family photo at home.

Sunday morning I was half tempted to go to sacrament meeting with little Ethnie. I really wanted to show her off. Lack of sleep (
not throughout the night, she slept like a gem!) and lots of cuddle time kept us home. She started off her morning by watching Tin Tin with Daddy.

Then we took a couple of pictures. Momma should have washed her face first. :)

Even though we didn't make it to church I was dying to get her all dressed up! Here is her first Sabbath outfit. She really doesn't like fashion shows so we resorted back to her P.J's

Daddy's little love bug. I must admit, even though we have some adorable photos of her already, I think this is one of my favorites. It melts my heart so see Jakob just adore her. I am so incredibly happy!
2 comments:
You guys sure have yourselves a cute baby. Congratulations on doing such a good job. We are happy for you.
Love,The Shoemakes
Welcome Ethnie! Love the church outfit..what a doll!
Post a Comment