
After the Scorpion run we hosted a Welcome to the World party for Ethnie all St. Patrick's day themed. It was rather nice not to work with pink ;).

Friday was our prep day and some how it just disappeared before our eyes. Here I am at 7:30 at night with our first attempts at flood icing. I wish we would have gotten pictures of the actual flooding (
it was trial and error) but Grandpa had Ethnie and Mom and I were up to our elbows in icing which left no one to operate the camera.
:)

The finished product. We tried to keep it as simple as possible. After all, originally this was just supposed to be a pizza party with no decorations but I couldn't resist. I did draw a line when it came to cookie and cupcake decor.

Pots of gold and a bag full of kisses.

The food. Obviously the most important part of the party :). We had cupcakes, cookies,chocolate covered popcorn, guacamole, salsa, green grapes and a sandwich bar. It was sooo good but we had a ton of food left over (
perfect for Sunday dinner the next day.)

Have a mentioned before how much I love Pinterest? (
I know I have.) They had so many adorable ideas and free printables! It made everything so much easier!

James and Jenna got Ethnie a little St. Patty's day outfit. I just loved the little shamrock bottom. So stinking cute!

A family photo.

The guests.
1 comment:
Love the st patty day outfit....so cute! What a fun party!
Post a Comment