Last weekend Jakob and I went out to celebrate our anniversary. How many people do you know go to a double header roller derby for their anniversary? It was fun! Jakob asked me if I wanted to become a roller girl, personally I think I'd get slaughtered. We were a little unsure of the rules so as we watched I was Googling on my smart phone. What would we do without technology? We left Ethnie with a baby sitter! I'll admit I was nervous but Sydney was amazing and I'm sure we'll have many more date nights in our future!
As for an update how things are going at home. Mama van den Berge is still here. We are getting a lot done and I'm very thankful for the extra hands to help with Ethnie. I'm not sure what I'm going to do once she leaves! I've gotten used to having another adult in the house to talk too. I have to buckle down and take some pictures though. It's a little strange to take pictures of us scrubbing floors, organizing the garage or shopping at Costco. I think it's time for something fun? Any suggestions? Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!!

2 comments:
Roller Girl!!
Roller Girl!!
Post a Comment