I was getting the travel bug pretty bad. October was the last time I'd gone anywhere (not including our very quick trip to Provo.) I felt I needed to visit some family while I was still able to only pay for one seat. Once Duke is here we won't be able to fly anywhere without Jakob until E turns two and once she does I have to pay for two seats for her. That alone was reason enough for me to book a last minute flight to Houston to visit Jakob's eldest brother Chad and his darling family. This was also my first time meeting the newest nephew Benico. I fell in love instantly. He is beyond precious.
At first E was a little unsure of Benico. I was pretty amazed at how well she did with him. She liked to rock his chair and would pet his head. Aside from that she really ignored him. She didn't like it when he cried and would run in to investigate. I hope she stays this way for when Duke arrives. I don't think she's going to like sharing Mama or Daddy though.
E was rather loved on by her cousins. She really enjoys her personal space and after one too many hugs in the tub she decided she was ready to come out.
Vi is such a good helper with her little brother. Those girls just love him to pieces!
Especially Lucy Lou. She likes to show him lots of affection which is a bit scary at times. Ben is so calm though he doesn't seem to mind... actually on several occasions we caught him smiling back at her.
E loved having friends to play with. This time she was able to keep up and run around with them which was wonderful! Vi got a princess piano for her birthday and E couldn't get enough of it. The girls were really wonderful about sharing their toys!
Anything they did E wanted to do too. She's getting to be such a big girl!
Aren't they just precious?!
Singing to the little man. His little laugh was too cute!
Had to snap a picture or two of Benico in this super cute outfit. I'll wait for Janet to tell you the history behind it.
Baby toes. One of my favorite things EVER!
I'm looking a bit chunky here. I suppose that's what you get for being 7 1/2 months preggers.
Ethnie LOVED dancing with Uncle Chad. So much fun!!
I got to experience my first ever Happy Hour Sonic Milkshake and Real Fruit Smoothies. Holy man! I have found my new addiction!!
Vi rocking my sunshades while we zipped through Ikea. I really should have brought an extra suitcase. The closest Ikea to Vegas is 6 hours away. Then again I suppose Jakob is glad I didn't have anymore room. We had a blast in Houston. No fear more pictures are on their way.

















1 comment:
Great post!!!!! So much fun.
Post a Comment