Friday, June 28, 2013

Snip Snip

 It was time for Peanut's first hair cut. Jakob gave me the ultimatum: either I let Mom cut it or he would go at it while I wasn't looking. I knew she would be bald if I let him anywhere near her so Mom Tobler it was. 

I must admit it was getting pretty shaggy. The little tuffs on the side and her fabulous mullet. So we settled on a "clean up job." It's hard for a Mama to let her little girls locks get snipped. 

 Armed with some Fruit Loops Gramma set to work on a very wiggly Peanut. 

 Then it was time for the back... a little bit trickier. 

 How many Toblers does it take to distract an Ethnie?

Don't worry, there were only a few hairs in the cereal box. I don't have very good before & after shots but let's just say she looks a lot cleaner. Her hair looks thicker and it's no longer in her eyes. Thanks Gramma!

No comments: