Friday, August 9, 2013

Brother & Sister

 We tried to get a few sibling shots. Not exactly what I had in mind, Pinterest makes everything look so easy, but when you have the cutest kids in the world it doesn't really matter. 

 Kisses for Little Brother. Ethnie has done so well with Duke. If he starts crying she'll run over to investigate. She tries to share her sippy cup and toys. She also tries giving him his soother and will hand me his burp cloth without me asking when I'm feeding him. It is beyond adorable. 

 Aside from that she really just ignores him. When he's not nursing I try to make sure that I'm focused on her. As long as she gets quality time she's just fine.

 Daddy had to sneak a kiss too. I just love our two little ones. They are both so sweet and make me so unbelievably happy.

No comments: