Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Father, Mother & Son

 Mom Tobler was kind enough to snap a few shots of our little family. It is much too hot to do any professional photos outside so the corner of our kitchen had to do. E is starting to get an opinion about pictures. She wants to be taking them not be in them. Here are a few of our favorites.

 At first I was a little bit nervous about my bond with Duke. I love Ethnie with all of my heart and I sort of saw Duke as a replacement. I was very relived to find that wasn't the case at all. He has taken up a place in my heart I never knew was empty. Love doesn't divide, it multiplies. I cannot describe how much Jakob and I love this little man. We are so blessed to call him ours. 

1 comment:

Janet said...

Beautiful Steph, Good job Gramma!!!