... until our next legit blog post. My life has exploded. In the last few weeks we have put on a baby shower (that I couldn't even attend because we were so sick), caught the flu, revamped for Primary in the new year & put on a P-Resse-thood Preview. In the next 5 weeks I must help with a Chinese New Year party, rock out Valentines Week, make two more Valentines Backpacks, try and make Duke's first Valentines special by making a new outfit and having a photo shoot, plan and Decorate for E's SESAME STREET PARTY (it's going to be fabulous!) and create a quiet book from scratch. Not to mention, fulfill callings, clean house, make meals, and love on my wonderful babies!! These are all things I want to do but I think blogging is going to have to be put on hold for a bit. I may surprise us all with a post here and there. (I just made a dinosaur towel for Duke and it is DARLING! I can't wait to share!) So until then.... fair well! I'm off to CRAFT!
1 comment:
What do you do in your spare time?
Post a Comment