Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Keys

It's amazing to me how observant children are. It actually scares me. Ethnie picks up on everything and after this experience it really made me think twice before I did anything. So here's the story. 

I usually do my grocery shopping in the evening after Jakob gets home. Shopping with children is a slow process and once I get both of them in the cart there is no room for anything else, which is both good and bad. :). Anyways, upon returning home Ethnie started pulling everything out that we had put away. She's a great helper. Once she spotted the juice that was it. 

 She raced up to Jakob and started hitting his pockets. He was rather confused. Once she heard the keys jingle she started jumping up and down saying please. He handed her the keys and she started attacking the box trying to get it open. Let's be serious, how often do we cut things open with keys? Not very often, and here precious little E was hacking away. She is so smart, she never ceses to amaze me. p.s. do you like how she wears her shirts around her waist? We're working on it. ;)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Ha she is a smarty!!!! I loved seeing the puzzle pictures too!!! Soon she will be able to tackle the Elmo puzzle :)!